Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Caitlyn Jenner Partners With M.A.C Viva Glam







blank






After months of speculation over a rumored cosmetics line, Caitlyn Jenner has spoken. The trans activist (and creator of teen lip influencer Kylie) has joined forces with M.A.C Viva Glam for a new lipstick shade, Finally Free.




blank




Advertisement – Continue Reading Below




“I wanted a lipstick that would be universal, suited to more people, and was an everyday lipstick, not just a high-glam, once-in-a-while kind of lipstick,” says Jenner. “I like a little color on my lips, not a lot during the day. And this rosy nude is the color I’ve gone to. To be honest, I want people to use it every day so they have to buy more. I want to raise a lot of money. It’s very simple.”


One hundred percent of the sales from Jenner’s lipstick, available April 7, will go to M.A.C AIDS Fund Transgender Initiative in support of improving transgender lives.






Source link



Caitlyn Jenner Partners With M.A.C Viva Glam

No comments:

Post a Comment