Thursday, March 10, 2016

The $3 Eyeshadow Brush The Internet Loves






Beauty News, Beauty Products, Makeup


small-eyes.jpg small eyes
As someone who inherited tiny Chinese eyes from my mother, I have often struggled with brushes that are way too big when I try to put eye shadow on. Even the smallest of brushes don’t cut it for my petite lids. Luckily, I’m not the only one out there with this problem, and after some sleuthing I’ve found the one brush my tiny-eyed internet brethren can’t get enough of.



Say hello to the E.L.F. Crease Brush.


elf-brush.jpg elf brush


I haven’t tried this one myself (yet), but the folks on Reddit rave about it. My discovery came from this thread, where fellow mini-eyed makeup enthusiasts were complaining about not being able to find a tiny enough crease brush that wouldn’t flick shadow onto the inner corner of the eye. “I recently tried the new E.L.F. Crease Brush and it’s working really well for me,” writes one small-eyed commenter. “It’s thinner and smaller than most crease brushes and it’s the first one I’ve used that doesn’t just make me look like an overly-blended raccoon-eyed mess.” Another poster deems this brush the “holy grail of crease brushes,” while another calls it a “godsend.” The best part about the E.L.F. Crease Brush? It costs $3. Yup, you read that correctly.


If you’re looking for more options for brushes for small lids, other suggestions in the thread pointed out Sephora Smoke Machine Smokey Eye Brush Set and EcoTools Duo Eye Set. “I’ve got monolids and they’re small enough for my eyes, especially the blending brush,” writes the commenter about the EcoTools set, which retails for just $5. Just when I thought I was doomed to a crease brush-less life for my teeny eyes.


Photo: Safia Fatimi/Getty Images


10 beauty hacks that can save the day:








Source link



The $3 Eyeshadow Brush The Internet Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment