Friday, March 11, 2016

Authentic Gucci Horsebit Black String tall high heel Boots Size 38.5B 102150

These boot show normal signs of use such as some scuffing/scratching and some wear on the back heel caps but still look great. 





Winner of auction must pay within 48 hours, If you cannot pay within that time frame please contact me and let me know when you will be able to pay. Please see all my images and zoom in before bidding, all images are part of my description. If you have any question please feel free to leave me a message and I will respond as soon as I can. What you see in the pictures is what you get. I do combine shipping of you buy more than one of my items, please message me regarding this if you plan to do so. Thanks. Good luck bidding!



Authentic Gucci Horsebit Black String tall high heel Boots Size 38.5B 102150

No comments:

Post a Comment